Saturday 10 September 2016

CONTENTS

Welcome.  

Born in 2009, this blog was started in the midst of my medical student university days to share my love for creative fancy dress and medical elective/travelingAn independent, fun-adrenaline-loving individual ADMIRING my surroundings to ASPIRE in hope to INSPIRE others.  From humble backgrounds, I've had to rely on self-directed research and initiative to make things happen.  Dear Internet, you've changed my life.  May I share my experiences on.

FANCY DRESS
Halloween Abstract Art Clown + The Silence
Roy Lichtenstein Fancy Dress
Avatar Fancy Dress
Medical Textbooks including Kumar & Clark

MEDICAL ELECTIVES/DOCTORING LIFE
Australian Medical Elective - Cairns 2012
Hong Kong HKU Medical Elective 2011
Life as a FY2/SHO Doctor
Life as a FY1/HO Doctor
My FY3 Gap Year/Doctor Career Break Advice
Volunteer For The Visayans

TRAVEL
Being A Traveller - London 2013 
Côte d'Azur 2010



'LIFE' MUSES
Happiness Equation - What makes one happy?
Relationships: What do men and women need/want/look for in relationships?

FOOD LOVE
Food Creations/Recipes (Mango Mille Feuille/Napolean Cake) (Inner Heart C'ache) (Rosewater Lychee Raspberry Chiffon Cake)
Ferrero Rocher "Golden Snitch" Dome Cake

SPORTS/RANDOM
Springboard Diving
Caving / Pot Holing
Dancing Teddy Bear



No comments:

Post a Comment